Perfect Sunny Side Up Eggs
September 30, 2022 • 0 comments
Sunny Side Up Eggs are by far my favorite way to have my eggs! They are so visually appealing, and delicious! However, cooking them correctly can be tricky to achieve. Here is the method I use, that results in the most perfect sunny side-up eggs! Enjoy!
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Servings: 1-2
- (2 TBS) Butter
- (1 Package) Bacon
- (2-4) Hashbrowns
- (1/2 TSP) Salt
- (1/2 TSP) Black Pepper
- (2-4) 4 Dozen Fresh Bloom™ Eggs (Delivered Monthly)
- Melt butter in a frying pan, or cast iron skillet, over medium heat.
- Crack in the eggs, turn down heat to medium-low.
- Use a spoon or spatula to scrape some of the egg white near the yolk to the edges, for even distribution. If needed, cover with a lid until the egg white is fully cooked.
- Let simmer until egg white is fully cooked, and the yolk is nice and runny. (Note: no turning or flipping!)
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately with bacon and hash browns (optional).