Maple Mustard Croissant Breakfast Sandwiches
October 31, 2022 • 0 comments
I do my best to bring you recipes that are easy to make, yet still sophisticated and delicious! In my opinion, breakfast sandwiches hit all the marks. They are quick, and there are endless ways to dress them up! This Maple Mustard Croissant Breakfast Sandwich is the perfect blend of sweet and savory, and has become a new favorite. I hope you enjoy!
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Servings: 4
- (4) Croissant Buns
- (6) Fresh Eggs
- (1 lb) Breakfast Sausage
- (1/4 cup) Milk
- (1 cup) Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- (4) Green Onions
- (1/2 tsp) Salt
- (1/2 tsp) Pepper
- (2 tbs) Butter
- (2 tbs) Mayonnaise
- (2 tbs) Mustard
- (2 tbs) Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 420 degrees and line a cookie sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Prepare the breakfast sausage by forming 4 equal shapes.
- Heat a skillet to medium heat and cook sausage for about 7-8 minutes per side, or until cooked evenly through. Remove from heat, and cover to keep warm.
- In a medium size bowl, prepare eggs by whisking them together with milk, cheese, salt, pepper, and any other spices you choose. Set aside.
- Place croissants/croissant buns on the cookie sheet opened up and place in the oven until lightly toasted.
- Heat a skillet to medium heat and melt 2 TBS butter.
- Once butter is melted, add in the egg mixture. Stir often until cooked to desired doneness.
- In a small bowl, quickly whisk together your mayonnaise, mustard, and maple syrup.
- Assemble your sandwiches by spreading the sauce on each half of the croissants, add your eggs, sausage, and top with green onion.