- (4) Fresh Eggs
- (1 cup) Lamb Bacon
- (1 cup) Grated Parmesan Cheese
- (1/4 cup) Dried Parsley
- (1/2 tsp) Salt
- (1/2 tsp) Pepper
- (1 tbs) Chili Onion Crunch Sauce (optional)
1.First and foremost, preheat your oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites, and transfer the whites into a stand mixer - you can also use a hand mixer for this step.
3. Now you’re going to beat the egg whites on high until stiff peaks form (aka, the cloud texture) - this will take about 2 minutes.
4. After the mixture is formed, gently fold in the lamb bacon, Parmesan cheese, and dried parsley - you can get creative here, and use whichever add ins you desire.
5. Spoon the egg white mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, creating your “cloud” formations. Press gently into the center of each cloud with the back of the spoon to create a small well for the egg yolk to sit in.
6. Bake for 3 minutes.
7. Remove from oven, and gently place the egg yolks onto each cloud.
8. Bake for an additional 3-5 minutes.
9. Remove from oven, season with salt and pepper - I also drizzled some chili onion crunch atop of mine for a little kick, but this is optional.
10. Serve immediately & enjoy!