Free delivery + happiness guaranteed.
(4) 4 Dozen Fresh Bloom™ Eggs (Delivered Monthly)
(1 TBSP) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
(1/4 cup) Heavy Cream
(1/2 cup) Ricotta Cheese
(1) Garlic Clove (minced)
(2 TBSP) Fresh Thyme Leaves
(1 tsp) Oregano
(1 tsp) Lemon Juice
(1 tsp) Salt
(1/2 tsp) Black Pepper
(1/2 tsp (+ more for garnish)) Red Pepper Flakes
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease two 6oz ramekins with olive oil & place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine and mix together ricotta cheese, heavy cream, minced garlic, thyme leaves, oregano, and lemon juice.
- Divide mixture into ramekins.
- Crack two eggs atop each prepared ramekin.
- Top with salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until egg whites have set.
- Remove from oven, top with Parmesan cheese and serve with toasted buttery bread (optional).