Baked Eggs with Ricotta & Thyme
September 15, 2022 • 0 comments
They say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so begin your morning with this delicious Baked Egg with Ricotta & Thyme recipe! It’s incredibly OVER-easy to make and a guaranteed crowd pleaser. Baked Eggs is a must make recipe if you’re looking to utilize eggs and other ingredients you have on hand. Let your imagination run wild with this dish and add whatever ingredient that suits your fancy, such as bacon or sausage, or your favorite veggies! The variations are endless!
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Servings: 2
- (4) 4 Dozen Fresh Bloom™ Eggs (Delivered Monthly)
- (1 TBSP) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- (1/4 cup) Heavy Cream
- (1/2 cup) Ricotta Cheese
- (1) Garlic Clove (minced)
- (2 TBSP) Fresh Thyme Leaves
- (1 tsp) Oregano
- (1 tsp) Lemon Juice
- (1 tsp) Salt
- (1/2 tsp) Black Pepper
- (1/2 tsp (+ more for garnish)) Red Pepper Flakes
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease two 6oz ramekins with olive oil & place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine and mix together ricotta cheese, heavy cream, minced garlic, thyme leaves, oregano, and lemon juice.
- Divide mixture into ramekins.
- Crack two eggs atop each prepared ramekin.
- Top with salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until egg whites have set.
- Remove from oven, top with Parmesan cheese and serve with toasted buttery bread (optional).